#GOOGLE ANALYTICS BEGIN #GOOGLE ANALYTICS END

Wordless Wednesday - Family Love!

>> Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I have a very small family,
but I love them even though they (we) have our own quirks!
So I thought I would share them with you!

All of these pics are dated B.C. (before Cub) except for one.



Here is me and my Moms. :)
I love her, she's an awesome lady! (sometimes)



Mom & us kids :) This was when my oldest sis
was preggo with her 4th (and last).



My oldest sis' hub and kids! Count 'em...4!



My 2nd oldest sis' kid (shown here at his 8th Grade "promotion"),
now a senior in high school!




Cub's 1st Christmas!
Don't we all look whooped?



I hope you enjoyed this week's edition - as we were MOSTLY WORDLESS today.
For more Mostly Wordless, head on over to Ordinary & Awesome!

Don't forget to check out Cub's Wordless Wednesday at
It's a Cub's Life...

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP